Nintendo Community Fangame Convention!

Posted by Chris "Hedgie" Verge Saturday 22 October 2011

Hey there, everyone!

Yes indeed, it is time for the Nintendo Community Fangame Convention (NCFC) of 2011! This year features a lot more talent, both from newer members to older fans. And I'll be there to help cover it! There's going to be a LiveStream of the various booths and going-on's, but I will still be posting random videos about NCFC as well as some different clips and news reports of what's going on in the world of fangaming.

And as well, on the last day of NCFC, I will be posting a slider note on my choice of the best game of the show! Also keep watching my YouTube account for upcoming videos and reviews and everything: http://www.youtube.com/user/InsertCoinz1UP

Hope everything goes smoothly! Later guys!

0 comments

Post a Comment